Well, i had started my college life about 2 months already, the first semester almost finish d. All the practical classed and tutorial classes going to be stop more few weeks later. How the life am i having? I need the some time, that 24 hours per day are TOTALLY not enough for me seriously. One week, second week, third week......now already the week nine ...opphhhss... week 14 are the FINAL EXAM. I am freaking tired and starting to feel sick of this life already. Don talking about the final exam first, the mid term tests already made all of us exhausted and tired. It's can said that every weekends having the mid term test , at least per subject per week. Besides that, every week got three practical classes, that's mean we need to do three reports per week if needed. Also, tutorial classes got five per week, five tutorial papers need to do before enter the class...Do you think just like this? NOPE, we still got ASSIGNMENTS and PRESENTATION need to prepare.
Since woke up at 6am everyday , dint take any nap on afternoon, this few days i had slept super duper earlier. After reached my room and bathed, after done the coursework which need on the next day, my sleep time is almost reach already, wont be late until after 12am.
HELLO...I REALLY NEED MORE THAN 24 HOURS PER DAY.~!
I'm sorry if i am really hurt on you. I also need some time for myself to settle on everything now. I am the one who wrong in this relationship, so i having the responsibility to carry all the punishments and everything. I'll choose the better way for everyone, but PLEASE. I need TIME. I really cant handle all the things at the once time. I need the time to control my emotions. I need the time to control my self-fish and my mind. What i want now? What i NEED now? WHAT decision should i made now? I really dont know.....
If i am a computer system, i wish i can delete all the profile and format it now =x
Back for some happy moment while the emo...
We had the BBQ party last two weekend while all of us are suffering with the studies, we chose the way to release the stresses. Went to TM's house at Puchong who provided his house for the BBQ venue. Nothing much to talk about the party, just chit-chat and having the bbq , played around at there. Let's some pictures to talk with you all.
![]() |
| busied set up =x |
![]() |
| tried to catch up MTV photo.. |
![]() |
| one of them is our biology I's lecturer. Let's which one ? =p |












No comments:
Post a Comment